Friday, August 15, 2014

THANKS FOR TUNING IN TO NBC4!! IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...

Good Evening,
 
Thank you so much to those of you that tuned in! For those of you that missed it, here is the link to the story: http://www.nbcwashington.com/video/#!/news/local/Helping-Victims-of-Child-Abuse/271403971 
 
   Granted, NBC4 did cut A LOT of my interview which was more about hope. I bless God for the therapy I did receive many years ago as a child! The tears were tears of joy not sadness because the message of hope was clear in my interview. It takes more courage than you know to go on camera and give in depth details about what happened. Safe Shores kept asking if I was okay because most survivors NEVER feel safe or secure enough to talk about what happened in that way. I hope you not only see the passion of why I agreed to do this interview on camera, but also see why it's important for YOU to address the subject in your own families whether it's to tell your children what to do if someone attempts something and YOU being aware of what signs and changes to look for in your children if something has happened and steps to take. And survivors, why you need to address what happened to you. This interview and my book Shh Don't Tell: Journey of Survivors are not in vain. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!  
 
GOD BLESS YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment