Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Good Evening,
 
I hope this email finds you well and having a productive evening!!
Many of you know the volunteer work I have been giving both physically and virtually to support D.C.'s Children Advocacy Center, Safe Shores (www.safeshores.org) as its mission is very much aligned with part of my purpose and mission to fight child abuse and my second book, Shh Don't Tell. Two weeks ago I sat down with Safe Shores and NBC4 Washington for an interview on the effects of child abuse on mental health. NBC4 is having an open and honest year long conversation about mental health. You can see their pledge here:  https://www.nbcumv.com/node/976906.   My interview with NBC4 will air this Thursday, August 14th during the 5pm broadcast with Jim Vance and Doreen Gentzler. I have provided you all will the link for the live stream broadcast below if you are not in the viewing area.  I hope you are able to tune in.

Catch the live broadcast here: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/livestream-News4-watch-live-Vance-Gentzler-Kammerer--269554921.html

Blessings and Love!

-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment