Friday, January 25, 2013

You Are Important

Good Morning Everyone,

I want to take this time to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and encouragement. Get Your JOY In The Morning is approaching the fourth anniversary mark in just a a little over two months! Can you believe it? Many of you have been with me from the beginning. Some of you are new to the family. New or old, you are important to me. I want to thank you so much for allowing God to have your ear and your heart as He speaks to me. I truly value your time and do not take it for granted. I want to hear from  you! I want to know where you stand on the messages. Some of you don't read them everyday but you read them when it's time for you see what you need to see so that's okay.  I want to know if you are forwarding on what you are reading and how it has affected you.  You can email me back directly. If you haven't already done so, check out the facebook fan page and like Get Your JOY In The Morning (Get Your Joy in the Morning). Comments are welcomed.  If you have a twitter account, let's connect on twitter. I'm @GetJOYnTheMorn. May you be blessed beyond measure and see God's glory in your life this year.


With the Love of Christ,

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment