Friday, March 22, 2013

Grateful

Good Morning Everyone,


I want to take this time to say thank you publicly to each and every person who reached out to me with their own testimonies of losing a parent and/or support from those who gave an encouraging word. What some of you may or may not know is my own near death experience was in the same time frame just three years after my step-dad's passing. I am grateful for all of you whom God has placed before me. And as Get Your JOY In The Morning approaches it's fourth year anniversary one week from today, I thank God for vision and what is to come. I want to publicly thank the James Allen Library for including Get Your JOY In The Morning as an add on in its daily and weekly meditation emails, Church Beat Radio for promoting the book and lending support. Thank you to Stubbs of The Leap of Faith Show and Network for her continued support of the book and recorded messages for radio as well as V of the Artist to Artist Show on Qliveone.com. I want to thank Mr. Willie Jolley for allowing me to borrow a page from his own story of encounter with Stephen Covey and lending support and to Sharman J. Monroe for her continued support and push. I am grateful to each person who passes on the messages to everyone they know as you are to always share the good news of the gospel of Christ. I am truly grateful and thank God for what He has done, what He is doing and will continue to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment