Friday, October 5, 2012

Source of Strength

Psalm 29:11

11The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

How many times have you been through blows by life? How many times have you had "the wind knocked out of you"? While you were down, did you call on the Lord?  No one outside of the Lord can give you the strength to get back up, not even you. There will be blows so heavy that by all accounts, you shouldn't get back up and the world wouldn't expect you to do so. AHHHH BUT GOD!! When the Lord is the source of your strength, you will rise again. Proverbs 24:16 says though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again. The only way to be righteous is to take on the righteousness of the Lord. And in doing so, you can rise again. You got up so give the Lord total praise! The song in my spirit is Richard Smallwood's Total Praise.

"You are the source of my strength."
"You are the strength of my life."
"I lift my hands in total praise to you."

I don't care where you are reading this but when you finish, just lift your hands in total praise to the Lord and tell Him thank you because obviously, He is the source of your strength. Whatever blow you were dealt, you got up!! GLORY TO GOD!!!


Join me Columbus Day (this Monday) as I will be on the Leap of Faith Show with my Girl Stubbs between 7:30-8:30am ET by logging onto www.leapoffaithshow.com and click Listen Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment