Friday, June 22, 2012

Personal Testimony Part II

Good Morning Everyone,

I pray that you are well and in GREAT spirits!! If not, may God grant you peace and joy today to overcome! I am thrilled as the production of my new book gets under way to be released in 2013! I am excited because it's a topic that crosses all countries, races, educational background and income level. I am doing something I wouldn't usually do but God has laid it on my heart to share with you a piece of the introduction from my new book. It's to give you a raw glimpse of the subject matter that God used to help me come to a new level of healing. This is an exclusive look for those who receive Get Your JOY In The Morning. Yes, there are benefits...BLESS GOD!

           Sorry but only those who receive the email distribution received the rest of this message. If you want me to email you the rest, I can do so if you leave a comment or email me at getyourjoyinthemorning@gmail.com. God is doing something and I can''t stand in HIS way.

No comments:

Post a Comment