Saturday, March 17, 2018

A Testimony

Good Morning,
I know it has been a while. I've been quietly working on a project. As the time of public revealing gets closer, I realize it is time to give a testimony about something the LORD recently did for me. Many of you know through my book, Get Your JOY In The Morning,  this mailing list or through hearing me speak at previous events that ten years ago last week i was told I was going to die in a matter of 48hrs. The procedure I underwent to help save my life was revealed to me by the Lord. Well, recently, I underwent a new level healing. That healing was very painful, scary and caused me to go through every test known to man. Bottom line, the tumor that was going to snuff me out, God caused it to completely disintegrate and expel itself. What I just experienced only happens to 5% of patients who underwent the procedure I came through. So, I am now in that 5%. A medical miracle! No one can ever tell me again that following purpose is in vain. So, to GOD be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment