Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Without Today

John 12:24-25
 
24Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. 25He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
 
 
Eight years ago today, my life changed. If it had not been for the call I received from the doctors saying I would be dead in a matter of hours, do you know Get Your JOY In The Morning would not exist? That includes the devotional ministry, the books, the authors I've been blessed to mentor, fighting/educating to stop child sexual abuse, the role with Divine Voice Magazine/Divine Voice Publishing, the documentary film I am directing/producing. This does not include the lives Jesus allowed me to touch, including yours. I bless God for the time I nearly died. Without it, I would not have lived. God brought me to the point of death, so that His purpose in me could arise.  As Pastor Anderson said, "I met my fish," referring to his preaching on Jonah. The seven year anniversary of Get Your JOY In The Morning the devotional ministry is coming up at the end of this month.  Without today, Get Your JOY In The Morning would not have been birthed that next year. The full story is in the introduction of my book, Get Your JOY In The Morning. Get Your (J)esus (O)n (Y)ou!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment