Sunday, September 29, 2013

Share the Daily Message with Family and Friends

Good Morning,

HAPPY SUNDAY!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Many of you have been dedicated readers for years. I appreciate and love you!! Some of you are new and I want to extend a warm welcome to you! Thank you so much for your support and I truly hope you will find joy, reflection and growth within the daily messages. There will be times when you do not receive a message because God is ministering to me so that I can then minister to you. If you find yourself craving and looking for the Get Your JOY In The Morning message, then it simply means you are increasing in your thirst for the Living Water and Bread of Life which is Christ. It's a great place to be! That's when you know it's time to dig into the Word of God for yourself. It is the point of the daily message that you will want to develop your own personal relationship with Christ if you haven't already or if you have strayed away from Him. The saved can get lost too sometimes. It's quite alright to share the daily messages with friends, family and anyone God leads you to share with. I know sometimes the messages are candid and even personal but it''s about transparency. Being real in my walk in Christ with you and relaying what He has revealed to me is to encourage you as well. By you sharing the messages with others, you may help someone else come to the feet of Jesus and/or even renew their relationship with Him. Do not Fear! You can help save a life!

GOD BLESS YOU!

-Joy T.J. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment