Friday, July 26, 2013

Gratitude

Good Morning Everyone,
I pray this letter finds you well. I just want to take a moment to first thank God. I thank Him for EVERYTHING! I also thank Him for all of you. I appreciate each of you whether a new reader or not so new. I thank God for every person who has supported and encouraged whether in deed or word. I thank every person who has every forwarded a daily message, talked about it, bought one of my books, listened to a radio program, attended a book signing or speaking engagement. I thank God for every person who has been willing to lend their name publicly to the works associated and have openly supported without shame or reservation in any way that God has moved upon the heart to do so.
Please know that you are appreciated.

With the Love of Christ,
-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment