Monday, June 3, 2013

Start Praying

Hebrews 11:1-2
1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
My pastor at City of Restoration Christian Center preached an awesome sermon yesterday about "faith in the midst of filth".  But I had no idea that by the time I arrived home that God would present an opportunity. Always be in expectancy you just never know how God is going to "drop it" as the prophet of our house says.
I received an email notification that someone made a comment in one of the groups I am a member of on LinkedIn. A minister who works with soldiers and families had been weary. He started speaking on how he deals in reality with those he works with and just overall was not speaking in faith. So I gave my testimony and God laid it on my heart to pray for him because it is not good for the ones who encourage our soldiers to become weary. Now scripture says we are to pray for our leaders anyway. But you must pray for all leaders. It is important because the enemy likes to attack at the top to get to those the leaders cover. So if you pray in good faith for their protection, renewed strength in Jesus and sharpness, your prayer will be heard. Will you start praying for the leaders who cover you? Will you also pray for soldiers and those who encourage them as well?

P.S. Remember to join me on Saturday, June 15th at Caribou Coffee House on Chapel Lake Drive in Gambrills, MD from 3-5pm for the pre-release book signing and reading of my new book, "Shh Don't Tell!" I look forward to talking with you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment