Friday, April 12, 2013

Let's Bring Healing to the World!!!

Good Morning Everyone,
May God's blessings be continually upon you!! It is with joy and pleasure that I inform you of GREAT NEWS! My next book, Shh Don't Tell, will be released nationwide July 2013! I am excited as it is VERY different from the Get Your JOY In The Morning! book and daily message. Yet, insightful. This book is near and dear to my heart because as a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, it takes a great amount of courage to even talk about the subject. I applaud the survivors who shared with me for this book. I pray that if you know anyone who is a survivor and you yourself interact with a survivor, are a parent, etc, that you will take an honest look at this heartfelt work. Tell everyone you know to be on the look out because it could mean healing for someone living with an unspeakable pain and greater understanding for those who love the one living with the pain. I have attached a copy of the cover. Pass it on and let's bring healing to the world!!!
GLORY TO GOD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment