Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Problems Are Real, But So Is Jesus

Proverbs 18:15

15The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge; the ears of the wise seek it out.

King Solomon spoke of the ability of one who can decipher between right and wrong and gain knowledge from it. Most importantly, those that are wise will seek the knowledge and hear it. Our scripture for understanding at church on Sunday talked about hearing and how hearing God will cause a response. Several years ago God spoke to me directly about not entering into something and I failed to hear Him. I failed to hear Him because the shackles of some things had me so weighed down that I refused to discern. As I stated to some earlier this week, being transparent is never easy but I know my testimony can help someone else. The Lord has forgiven me. Therefore; there is no condemnation. An interview I did last night on Live and Direct Radio with author and host, CL Reddon,  talks about what happens when one enters into a bad relationship and even how unresolved problems can play a role if one is not delivered and healed by the blood of Jesus Christ. These problems are making headlines right now and yes they are real, but so is Jesus. Here is the link to hear the broadcast:

http://www.spreaker.com/user/goclreddon/red_flag_relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment