Friday, June 8, 2012

Personal Testimony

Good Morning Everyone,

No, this is not a typical message but a personal testimony of thanks and gratefulness for what God is doing. Over the years some of you have shared your personal testimonies with me. Some of you have recommitted your lives to Christ while others of you have now come to know Christ. Truly, your testimonies are God's way of showing me that the work He has me doing for His kingdom is not in vain. The testimonies from you are the fruit that God's word is not returning void as said in Isaiah 58. Those of you that have become so fired up for Christ that you are now sharing the messages, I humbly thank you! There are hundreds of you on this distribution throughout the U.S. and internationally. Knowing how many emails our society has gotten us accustomed to, I am honored that you have chosen Get Your JOY In The Morning as part of your life. Do I want you to get the book, Get Your JOY In The Morning? Of course! Not for the sake of sales but for the sake of understanding there is order that God desires in your life and the book gives more order in a way you do not receive in the daily message. It is also my hope that through the book  you understand that I do not wish for any of you to endure the way I had to endure in order for the Lord to get your attention-FOR REAL. But as our Asst Pastor says, "pain causes a conversation." Please feel free to continue to share your personal testimonies with me. Some of you who are now following Get Your JOY In The Morning on Facebook have provided your testimonies there as well and even on Twitter. No matter how you do it, I am grateful and am honored to serve as the glory truly does belong to God.

God Bless You Always!

P.S. You can catch the Get Your JOY In The Morning segment on the Artist to Artist Show with my man V on www.Qliveone.com at 8am CT/9am ET on Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment