Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Good Morning Everyone,

The daily messages started 3 years ago today. While it took a lot for the Lord to get me to a place to obey and do what He said to do, I have come to see it as a privilege and honor to come before you each morning. The Lord has chosen a wretch like me to do His bidding in the earth. From the daily message came a book available at all online bookstores. BLESS GOD!! I thank You LORD and give YOU ALL HONOR, GLORY AND PRAISE! Without you LORD, there is no message!

Many of you do not understand that the title is as it is. The title is based on scripture.

Psalm 30:5 (KJV)
5For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life:
weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

I had to weep a lot before I found any joy and the weeping was from my sin and His anger with it. But I thank God for His favor!!! The JOY stands for (J)esus (O)n (Y)ou. Jesus wants to be closer to you everyday. He makes steps toward you. What steps are you making toward Him?


P.S. Check out my man V on the Artist to Artist Show Saturdays on www.Qliveone.com at 8am CT/9am ET!

No comments:

Post a Comment